Wisdom Living & the Joy of Connection (All Sessions)
Talks for Younger Adults (Laurence Freeman)
Saturdays once a month from 15:00 – 17:00 (French time)
Please note that this event is open to any meditator within the age group between 20 – 40 years old. Please visit the Programme to register for one or more of our other events.
- 27 MAR – The Cave: referring both to the conditions of life in which we meditate and the inner cave of the heart.
- 17 APR – The Desert: how we learn to simplify without losing the essence of meaning.
- 15 MAY – Solitude and Relationship: no healthy relationship can flourish without a capacity for solitude which is the cure for loneliness.
- 19 JUN – Meditation: discovering pure prayer of the heart.
- 17 JUL – Stages Of The Journey: the meditator opens up deepening levels of consciousness into fuller self knowledge.
- 28 AUG – Spirituality: how meditation reshapes the spiritual practices of life and of life as a spiritual practice.
- 18 SEP – Another Oneself: this was the ancient definition of a friend. There are many types of friendship and the kind developed in spiritual practice together is central to this tradition.
- 30 OCT – Ascesis: training the body and the mind into a fit and flexible healthiness is in itself an enjoyable exercise. This covers every aspect of food, sex and life-style.
- 20 NOV – Sacred Texts: re-learning the nourishing art of reading wisdom texts in the Christian and other traditions.
- 18 DEC – Who Do You Say I Am: the Christian way is not essentially about morality or dogma but an encounter with a Person who is hidden in plain sight
On completing the registration process you should receive a payment receipt from Stripe AND an email from us containing your registration confirmation.
Should you see only Stripe receipt in your inbox, please check in your SPAM folder for our registration confirmation!